Digirama: Misunderstand

Yo!!~


I just got updated in Vicky's blog!! (also available in my 'Otaku's Roller')

BE MAKE SURE TO WATCH/READ it!!!!
especially to figurine collectors, anime and manga freaks, and digirama-ians.. and also to Lucky Star's fans!!! I wont do any 'copy-paste' job here (for now)

lol!!


well maybe I should put one or two of the digirama here, just to make it as preview..SO CLICK ON THE TITLE TO SEE THE WHOLE STORY!!!!!!!


original post by David John in Misunderstanding

Now for other digirama that I like from some Bruneian Otaku friends:-










For more complete list of Digirama from this two 'Otakus', Please do click the links below:-







ENJOY!!!~~~

No Response to "Digirama: Misunderstand"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.