Winter Sonata Anime

Yup!!!
You read it right!

I just got news about this through DH..

So basically I just do a 'little' copy-paste work here from DH's blog and the Winter Sonata Official Website




Thanks to DH to rip and upload this video in youtube!~

So basically it's an anime adaptation from a popular Korean drama in 2002.
A story of a girl name Yu Jin Jung and her classmate Joon Sang Kang as tragedy and angst befalls them and those around them in the years between high school and young adulthood. [ANN]

Casting/voice:-
Yong Joon Bae as Joon Sang Kang
Ji Woo Choi as Yu Jin Jung

Also posted in 10 Plus 1 Production

No Response to "Winter Sonata Anime"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.