NEW LOOK!!!

Hello to my friends and viewers (also my stalkers)!!~~~



I just finished changing my look of my REVIEW blog called 10+1 Productions!!!



Please 'walk by' og blog-walking to my REVIEW blog to see the changes...


It might be simple, but i would like to thanks to João Alvarenga & Jéssica Alves for designing this layout!!!



Anyone want this type of blog templates or tired of HTML blog templates (classic template),
please do try XML template (new type template), and make changes on your blog just by clicking the 'edit' icon..

http://www.bloggerblogtemplates.com/ (Blogger Blog Templates)

1 Response to "NEW LOOK!!!"

Evyl-kun said...

It looks great ! haha I love the Domo above !

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.