OMG!!! Proporsal?!! From Sweden?

You see, I have this group chat with Jap-On! members (as usual).


Then I was bored, 'knocked' the groupchat and someone reply...

It's Desaloz (groups.im nickname).

Let me copy-paste some of our chat (somehow only two of us were actively chat that time):

Yuki says:
*knock knock*

desaloz says:
who's there

Yuki says:
it's yuki

desaloz says:
:(

Yuki says:
what?!~ miss me?

desaloz says:
Lemme say this

desaloz says:
I missed you as much as you missed me

desaloz says:
^^

.
.
.
.
.

(after chatting for a while....)

desaloz says:
Ya know, if you marry me you can live in sweden tihi



Then I went when i read that... lol!!
Then I had an idea...

This time my turn to tease him:

Yuki says:
well,, i'll ask you the same thing. if you marry me, will you live in Brunei with me?

desaloz says:
Maybe.



Somehow I went blushed like that... Is he really into me??? lol All the way from Sweden? lol




Oh well, This is just kidding... We always play around like this when we are bored.

Last week, I tease another member (AB). not the same way, but I call him 'darling' and ''my husband'.... hahaha at the end Desaloz call me 'Coffee Girl' for AB, as AB was the Boss, Desaloz was the book promoter, and I was AB's coffee girl (do I look that sexy?!)

Somehow Desaloz concluded that we (AB and me) have relationship (Boss-Coffee girl relationship) lol

oh well, Just playing around

hahaha
nothing would happen like this hopefully.. hahaha


At the end of the chat today, we were talking about writing and publishing book (most of the time are fantasy/fiction)



don't worry!!
WE WERE JUST KIDDING AROUND

No Response to "OMG!!! Proporsal?!! From Sweden?"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.