Kumikyoku Nico Nico Douga

I believe that you'll drop your jaw after watching this video!!

Thanks to aniblood from Jap-On! forum to share this in the forum.. (posted recent in Jap-On! forum)

This video is about more than 100 Japanese Otakus singing together 33 popular anime songs in nearly 11 min .




To get the list of anime songs in this video, please check on this link


lol!! This is just the second video.. please do visit youtube and Wikipedia to get more info about all videos!

  • First video: Nico Nico Douga Chuudoku no Kata e Okuru Ikkyoku ニコニコ動画中毒の方へ贈る一曲
  • Second video: Kumikyoku Nico Nico Douga 組曲『ニコニコ動画』
  • Third video: Nico Nico Douga Monogatari.wav ニコニコ動画物語.wav
  • Fourth video: Nico Nico Douga Ryuuseigun ニコニコ動画流星群
  • Fifth video: Nanairo no Nico Nico Douga 七色のニコニコ動画




Official website of Nico Nico Douga

No Response to "Kumikyoku Nico Nico Douga"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.