Sorry!~ Selamat Berpuasa

Sorry for no update lately (especially during this Fasting month).. It's because I went back to my hometown for a short holiday in Temburong..(somehow I miss my cats again... haven't spend time for them)



Anyway.... I just want to say SELAMAT BERPUASA to all Muslims in Brunei and all alround the world. Wish for another good AidilFitri this year... and hope that will be the memory of the year where we're having fun with family and friends.

XP

No Response to "Sorry!~ Selamat Berpuasa"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.