Cool!~ I got featured in official website

YEAH!!!!!!!



Never thought that Senakunes would feature my blog in Jap-On! official blog!! lol

Thanks Sena-kun!~ (love you so much for that!! lol)

Now that I'm a co-blogger like Fairchild in FairHOLIC, so I need to post more and more interesting informations with all my freinds, followers, viewers and even stalkers .. lol

So feel free to bookmark me, follow me like a stalker, link me, or maybe feature me in your blog/website.

I'll try my best to share something new!

No Response to "Cool!~ I got featured in official website"

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I'm do not plagiarize my posts from other websites.. I just copy and share what I found with credit/LINKED to the original post. But I sometimes forgot to link them, so don't blame me for that. Hohoho" - Ezura
 
powered by Blogger

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://randomworld.posterous.com/
and update your bookmarks.